The market position began to grow in 1999 and at the beginning of 2005 Mazars took its independence positioning itself, in order to meet the requirements of the Austrian market: a strategic position within Europe for international companies with a global vision, looking for global services.
Mazars still cares for its relations with several co-operation partners, in order to provide clients with multidisciplinary services, borne by complementary competences of all partners.
Mazars in Austria serves a broad range of clients, from subsidiaries of listed companies to mid-sized firms and small companies.
Our strengths are our values:
- human resources as strategic capital of a company;
- permanent examination of the quality in favour of competent service provision;
- elaboration of personnel and specific solutions per each client.
The personnel structure of Mazars Austria is characterized by:
- employees with international outlook and training
- multilingual culture
Mazars in Austria has in-depth knowledge and years of experience in the following sectors:
- Food processing Industry
- Media, Advertising
- Transport, Energy Industries
- Health, medical, pharmaceutical
- Public buildings and construction sector, Engineering