Mazars, a different player in auditing, accounting, tax and advisory services in Austria
Mazars has been present in Austria since 1995 through at first a joint venture with an Austrian practice.
The market position began to grow in 1999 and at the beginning of 2005 Mazars took its independence positioning itself, in order to meet the requirements of the Austrian market: a strategic position within Europe for international companies with a global vision, looking for global services.
Mazars still cares for its relations with several co-operation partners, in order to provide clients with multidisciplinary services, borne by complementary competences of all partners.
Mazars in Austria serves a broad range of clients, from subsidiaries of listed companies to mid-sized firms and small companies.
Our strengths are our values:
- human resources as strategic capital of a company;
- permanent examination of the quality in favour of competent service provision;
- elaboration of personnel and specific solutions per each client.
The personnel structure of Mazars Austria is characterized by:
- employees with international outlook and training
- multilingual culture
Mazars in Austria has in-depth knowledge and years of experience in the following sectors:
- Food processing Industry
- Media, Advertising
- Transport, Energy Industries
- Health, medical, pharmaceutical
- Public buildings and construction sector, Engineering