Focusing on individual requirements. The world of healthcare.
The network of healthcare facilities serving to provide us with the best possible care in the event of illness is extensive. Above all, however, it is also many-sided. No less varied are the many stages in the professional career of a medical doctor. Characterized by constant change, these stages raise different sets of questions, both in terms of tax and business matters.
Irrespective of the current stage of your own professional career, we are always the right partner to support you.
Our wide range of services, summarized in three words.
specialized. informed. personalized.
You are most definitely the expert when it comes to providing your patients with the right treatment. But what about how to treat your income? Working as a doctor in a staff position, do you have an overview of your tax affairs?
It is our belief that you should always be free to focus on your core area of expertise. We can provide bespoke solutions on matters of social security, the deductibility of expenses from income, and international contexts.
Our services to staff doctors include:
• Annual tax return/employee tax notices
• Tax advice and business consultancy
• Dealing with Welfare Fund declarations (Concisa)
• Social security matters in the context of a secondary medical occupation
• Optimal tax treatment of special-category payments
Your own private practice
A careful look at what is involved in setting up your own practice reveals the complexity of the process. To ensure the best possible launch of your practice, we would advise you to concentrate on your core skills at every stage. When it comes to legal and business matters, we are the ones to support you.
Our service provision to private practices includes:
• Ongoing tax advice
• Accounting and payroll accounting
• Controlling using regular business ratio evaluations
• Revenue and expense accounting
• Preparation and submission of tax returns
• Processing Welfare Fund matters
• Investment planning
• Dealing with statutory audits, payroll tax audits and health insurance fund audits
• Support and advice on financing
• Advice relating to employment contracts/employment law
Growing your private practice
Are you about to join a group practice, or enter into collaboration with other medical practitioners? Are you contemplating working together with locum doctors, or subletting premises? Whatever plans the growth of your professional practice may include, we are the right partner for you in every situation.
Our service provision for growth includes:
• Consultancy services in the context of tax and business matters, in particular advice on optimizing the legal form of your company for tax purposes
• Advice relating to profit distribution between several doctors
• Advice on business reorganization measures
• Formation and structuring of a group practice as an "offene Gesellschaft" (OG) or Ärzte-GmbH
• Design and structural options for primary care facilities (PVE) (OG, GmbH, association (Verein) as responsible body for a PVE network)
• Practice rating
• Generating business plans
• Communicating with the tax office and banks
• Advice on launching additional businesses, in particular advice on business registration
Succession arrangements and closure of private practices
When you retire, it is important to have at your side a partner who will give you the best possible support on matters of optimizing your succession arrangements for tax purposes, or on closure of your practice. Here, you can count on us, since we want the start of your retirement to go as smoothly as possible.
Our service provision relating to succession arrangements and practice closure includes:
• Advice on tax optimization of practice succession arrangements or ending self-employment
• Establishing the sale value of your practice
• Support in purchase negotiations
• Advice on succession options
• Dealing with matters of employment and social security law
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED FURTHER INFORMATION?