How does Mazars work? We are a company that is managed in a spirit of partnership, and this is also reflected in our corporate culture: We respect the needs of our employees and appreciate a partnership-based and respectful cooperation - in the team and with our clients.
Diversity, cooperation, responsibility: a family-friendly corporate culture
We employ entrepreneurial-thinking people who work together on an equal footing to develop individual solutions for our clients. We care more about results than getting the maximum number of hours per week. At Mazars, you will find a value-oriented and family-friendly corporate culture characterized by diversity, cooperation and responsibility.
means above all the many different personalities that make our company so unique. We have, for example, colleagues who are in different phases of their lives or who are of different nationalities. For individual solutions, we need individual employees who can think outside the box and examine problems from different perspectives.
means not only close cooperation in the teams, which is a major aspect of our daily work, but also that we celebrate successes together, take part in team sports events or go for a drink together after work from time to time.
is a vital factor at Mazars. For example, interns are given responsible tasks at an early stage here - they are an integral part of a team right from the start. But also as an employee you will be continuously supported and deployed in challenging projects. We are aware that you have family obligations in addition to your professional responsibilities. We try to support you in this respect as best we can, for example with individual working time solutions.
- Annual introductory training in Mallorca
- International exchange program "Move" within the Mazars Group
- Staff development and further training programs at the Mazars Academy
- Financial support and time for professional exams
- 30 days holiday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are holidays in the company
- Flexible work time models with core working hours from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Option to use a lifelong working-time account
- Mobile working
- Free drinks
- Employee events such as Christmas parties, summer parties, after-work and sports events
- "Employees recruit employees" program
- Good transport connections and offices at a central location
- Working environment with the latest equipment
- Flat hierarchies