As a university graduate, you start your career at Mazars as an assistant or associate. Supported by a tutor, you will get to know Mazars as well as our clients and their structures intensively. Varied and challenging tasks within the service line show you the entire spectrum of your profession.
You will very soon take on responsibilities and work more and more independently with an experienced colleague on specialist client enquiries and develop solution proposals. Regular on-the-job training gives you the opportunity to develop your specialist knowledge continuously. In the first three years of your career, we will prepare you for your everyday working life in Mallorca with training courses specially tailored to the areas of audit, tax and financial advisory services.
Attractive opportunities for graduates:
- Challenging and varied tasks
- Working on an equal footing with partners, colleagues and clients
- Plenty of room for initiative and networking
- Responsibility right from the start
- Family-friendly working environment
- Performance-related remuneration and promotion opportunities
- Ongoing education and training at the Mazars Academy
- Supervision by an experienced tutor
- Support for taking professional examinations (financial/time support)
- Opportunity for an international career (Mazars International Mobility Program)
We support you in your career planning: