Mazars offers a full range of professional services including audit, accounting, tax, advisory and legal services for a wide range of clients across the spectrum of industry sectors.
This is a brief summary of the services we offer, for more details please refer to the website's dedicated section.
Our audit approach is based on audit strategies and plans which are tailored to the business environment of our clients.
Our performance spectrum includes:
- National and international annual audits
- Audit of annual financial statements compiled according to national and international accounting principles (local-GAAP, IAS-IFRS)
- Audits of mergers and other changes of a company’s legal form
- Audit of foundation of an enterprise
- Other audits of selected accounting areas
For us, auditing is not just about checking off figures, but involves risk anticipation and enhanced risk awareness.
Due to the globalisation of the markets and the internationalisation of business organisations, cross-border tax issues form an important and focal point of our advisory services alongside domestic tax advice.
Our core advisory areas include:
- Establishing of annual statements of accounts and tax declarations
- National and international tax consultancy and tax planning
- Preparation of and assistance in appeals procedures and complaints
- Consulting on social security matters
- Cross-border tax advisory and international tax minimization
- A team of experienced experts is available to help you manage these complex issues.
- Selection of legal form of a companies
- Foundation of companies
- Restructuring of companies
- Preparation of cash basis accountings
Financial Advisory and Transaction Services
From due diligence, valuations and litigation support to restructuring underperforming businesses, Mazars Transaction Services offer vendors, purchasers and financiers all the necessary skills and expertise to serve every aspect of their transactions.
- Valuation services
- Due Diligence (Accounting/Tax)
- Transaction services
- Corporate transformations
- Internal control
- Risk management
Governance, Risk and Internal Control Services
We offer risk-oriented solutions for problems in the following areas:
- Risk-oriented problem analyses, development of solutions and their implementation
- Development of individual risk concepts with a view to optimizing business processes from a risk perspective
- Evaluation of documentation and reporting systems
- Internal and external compliance
- Due diligence
- Quality control and assurance
- Treasury solutions
- Managing foreign currency risks
In the compliance area, we examine the compliance and adequacy of precautionary measures taken for certain areas of a company as well as the adherence to the pertinent procedures for legal and other external reporting purposes.
Our consulting services focus on business management issues, in particular in the areas organization and accounting.
Our advisory services cover the following areas:
- Business management consulting
- Organizational consulting
- Start-up consulting
- Strategy consulting
Accounting & Payroll Outsourcing Services
Outsourcing is frequently employed as means to cut costs.
With outsourcing, Mazars wants to offer a close partnership with clients. We offer a direct contact with dedicated professionals and reactiveness to meet your needs.
Based on the benchmarking of business processes, we consider outsourcing to be a suitable way of achieving excellent results and securing long-term competitive advantages by concentrating on your core competencies.
We provide the following outsourcing services:
- Financial accounting
- Payroll accounting
- Year-end closing
- Internal audit
True to our maxim to tailor our advisory services to the individual needs of the client, we develop processes that can be integrated in the business process concerned.