Professional knowledge and specialised expertise is essential in complying with local regulations especially when setting up a business in a new country.
Outsourcing is a valuable tool even for a well established corporation as daily assistance helps you to reduce costs and risks. Thus your efficiency will be enhanced as you are allowed to focus on the core business. On certain occasions when there is a lack of hardware or personnel resources, outsourcing can help you through difficult situations.
Mazars offers a full range of accounting and payroll administration services to its clients. Our experts and staff have substantial experience in both Austrian and international standards (IFRS). The financial and management reporting is tailored in accordance with the requirements of our clients enabling a more efficient decision making process.
- Statutory book-keeping in Austrian GAAP
- Monthly book-keeping close activities
- Annual report preparation and publications
- Payroll administration
- Authorised social security agent activities (disbursement unit)
- Consultancy relating to allowances and wages
- Monthly tax declarations
- Year end PIT calculations and publications
- Reporting to Clients
- Monthly and quarterly tax returns
- Annual CIT declarations
- Local government declarations (Business tax)
- Managing tax audits on behalf of our client
- Tax reconciliations
- Monthly management reporting (P&L, B/S, Treasury, Trial balance)
- Internal Corporate (IFRS, French, Austrian) consolidated reports
- Bank reporting about loans
- Participation in HR and OPEX budget preparation
- Ad-hoc reporting requests
- Supplier's payment batch preparation and transfer
- Outstanding debt collection
- AP and AR reconciliation
- Bank transfers processes
True to our maxim to tailor our advisory services to the individual needs of the client, we develop processes that can be integrated in the business process concerned.