Optimize Business Performance Assessment
Medium-sized companies usually have a high degree of agility and dynamism. The focus is mostly on the operational business and thus on short-term success. In addition to day-to-day business, there is little time for strategic management tasks.
INCREASING COMPANY VALUE THROUGH BUSINESS OPTIMIZATION
Current or anticipated external or even internal challenges are often not recognized or evaluated, and the business model is not adequately examined in terms of its future viability. There is rarely a long-term corporate strategy with clear goals that are transparent for everyone.
Often no growth concepts are developed, anchored in business plans and implemented in a structured and sustainable manner by means of action plans. In the worst case scenario, the result of these failures is a destabilisation of the corporate value. At the very least, however, it prevents a long-term, sustainable increase in the value of a company.
With Optimize, Mazars has developed a holistic approach that supports you in three pragmatic steps to align day-to-day business with a long-term corporate strategy. The result is stable growth in the company value supported by a modern and sustainable business model:
1. UNDERSTANDING THE COMPANY'S PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
A common understanding of vision and mission is the basis of a long-term corporate strategy. The latter makes it possible for entrepreneurs and management teams to derive and implement concrete measures to achieve objectives.
2. ANALYSING COMPANY PERFORMANCE
The aim of the analysis is to understand the current business performance and to render transparent those weaknesses and risks that can prevent the achievement of long-term corporate goals and thus destabilize the value of the company.
3. OPTIMISATION WITH STRATEGIC MEASURES
The knowledge of the strategically critical deviations between actual and target performance facilitates the identification of very concrete measures to overcome them.
4. OPTIMISATION ASSESSMENT AND OPTIMISATION REPORT:
STRUCTURED, PRAGMATIC, SOLUTION-ORIENTED
At the heart of Optimize is a business performance assessment. At Mazars we have developed our own software to support this assessment. The "Optimize Hub" enables a structured and multidimensional analysis of the current company performance. Elementary hard and soft facts are taken into account here. It shows the deviations from the target performance and derives concrete recommendations for action, on the basis of which a customised action plan is jointly developed.
THE OPTIMISE RESULT
- An established and transparent corporate strategy
- A management team focused on the long-term company goals
- A strong, resilient position in the target market
- A radar for continuous identification
- and exploitation of strategically important opportunities
- and overcoming strategically critical weaknesses and risks, such as the dynamically changing market landscape, competition for specialists and managers, political upheavals, regulatory reforms and technical and process innovations
- An improved return on capital and an increased enterprise value