Governance, Risk and Internal Control Services
There is no reward without risk. It is the partner to opportunity. Those who succeed embrace risk, master it and thrive. Our role is to bring new perspectives to your organisation by perceiving risks which can be difficultly self-assessed.
Internal Audit & Control
Helping directors manage organizational and business risks
Provide Boards, Audit Committees, Management, Regulators and other stakeholders with assurance that key organizational risks are effectively managed and that an effective controls framework is in place.
Help directors become more risk resilient by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance process.
We advise on:
- Risk mapping
- Guidance and advice for implementing best practice
- Outsourcing of internal audit and control functions
Technology & Security
Help directors manage risk within their organization.
The increasing use of technology throughout the business environment can enhance the overall ability of an organization to achieve its strategic aims and objectives. However, there are substantial costs involved in the development, implementation and maintenance of technology and significant risks and increasing security threats in its operation.
We can support you in the management of technology through the provision of the following services:
- Analysis of IT security risks (data, continuity issues, systems)
- Audit of IT governance functions and projects
- Implementation of adequate security policies, procedures and governance
- User and employee training
Help directors manage risk within their organization and activity
Provide stakeholders with the assurance that major organizational risks are identified and appropriately managed in order to enhance the value of the organization.
Our team provides a simple, practical approach to monitoring and managing risks:
- Facilitating risk identification and quantification
- Developing risk management frameworks to embed risk management
- Implementation of overall consistency between the audit, internal control and assurance functions in order to optimize efficiency
- Providing risk management training
Delivering added-value solutions to public interest entities, from large listed companies and owner managed businesses to public bodies in the Financial, Industrial, Service and Public sectors. We have notable experience in Sarbanes-Oxley Act (“SOX”) audits for american subsidiaries in Austria.